THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Malay Surveys
Acceptance of The Use Of Malay Surveys Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this website Malay Surveys ("this Website", "the Website") provided by Malay Surveys team ("us", "we", "our") at en.malaysurveys.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
These Terms & Conditions (“these Terms”) set out the terms and conditions on which you may access and use this website. Use of this website includes (for example) accessing, browsing, registering to use, and/or subscribing to any information or services offered through, this website.
If you are not at least 16 (sixteen) years old, you must not use this website at any time or in any manner, or attempt to do so.
USING THIS WEBSITE
This website enables users to find and participate in surveys and/or offers (“Offers”) in which they may be interested. These Offers are not organised or run by Malay Surveys, but by other 3rd party organizations or companies.
We do not endorse or commit to check the Offers that are listed on Malay Surveys, or the organisations that organise or run those Offers. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any Offer or any organisation organising or running any Offer.
Before participating in an Offer, users are advised to undertake their own checks, and ensure, to their own satisfaction that the Offers are suitable for them.
We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between 3rd parties organising or running Offers and you, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any such organisations.
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that we will make any minimum number of Offers, or any Offers available on this website at all.
At any time, and for any reason, we may cease or suspend sending Offers to users, and/or cease to grant users access to Offers on this website, and (in such circumstances) will not be liable to users.
You guarantee that any and all information that you provide to us at any time and for any reason will be true, accurate and complete, and not false, fraudulent or misleading.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
Malay Surveys will never ask for your credit or debit card details and we advise our customers to not enter their credit or debit cards details on Malay Surveys website or by submitting such details in any other form on Malay Surveys
In any event Malay Surveys does not compensate its users for taking surveys or Offers. Your relationship with these third party organizations or companies which provide Offers or surveys including but not limited to market research companies is between you and those third party organizations or companies. Malay Surveys does not take any part in any dispute, agreements, arrangements or dealings that may arise regarding your relationship with such third parties. Malay Surveys may be compensated by the market research companies listed onMalay Surveys website.
The contents of Malay Surveys website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on Malay Surveys is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on Malay Surveys at your own discretion.
a) All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Malay Surveys or otherwise used by Malay Surveys as permitted by law.
b) In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1) Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
2) Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
3) By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2) To the extent permitted by law, Malay Surveys will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3) Malay Surveys makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Malay Surveys for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Malay Surveys or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Malay Surveys and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Malay Surveys arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
For any further information please email Malay Surveys team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Malay Surveys is a trading name of WebPro Digital Ltd registered in England, company number 09614595, registered address: 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS, United Kingdom